LDA NEO Extension 8250 is an extension unit for the EN 54-16 PA/VA system NEO.
This extension unit scales the NEO system with 8 more zones as it includes 8 class D power amplifier channels of 250W at 100V or 70V.
Audio is transmitted from the main unit to this extension unit via a daisy-chain connection by Flexnet and using audio over Ethernet. Therefore it guarantees maximum audio quality and integrity in the signal.
The NEO Extension is fully configurable with the NEO-Configurator software (included with NEO). It is possible to configure remotely the unit as part of the whole NEO system and create events to perform actions in the system triggered by conditions of: input level, date&time, UDP command, a GPIO or button from MPS microphone.
- 8 class D amplifiers of 250W for 70 or 100V lines
- 8 pre-amp outputs for external PA amplifiers connection.
DSP: 7-band input/output Parametric Equalizer, loudness, LDA sound enhancer, independent volume control per each output channel and audio filters.
- Triple Ethernet port: for Digital Audio Cobranet, remote control and supervision, and for escalating the system with NEO-Extensions in redundant daisy-chain mode with Flexnet technology (up to 1024 zones).
- Control for up to 32 attenuators LDA AT6.
- Integrated frontal loudspeaker for monitoring.
- 12 supervised contact relays for integration with Fire Alarm Control Panel.