- Central and secure control of the NEO system.
- Routing of quality audio.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Volume control.
- Total system supervision (failure, evac mode, etc.) by zones.
- Allows to add installation drawing plans.
- Synchronised with the NEO system.
- Without the need to configure databases.
- Exclusive for NEO sytems (NEO 8060 and NEO Extension units).
- One NEO system can accept up to 5 connections from NEO Control.
- NEO Control allows to control only one NEO 8060 + NEO Extensions system. Multiple NEO system cannot be controlled by NEO Control.
How to license the NEO Control software
Follow the steps:
- Download NEO Control in this link.
- Install the software on the PC that will control the NEO system.
- Execute NEO Control and copy the license key displayed on the start window.
- Enter the license website: http://license.lda-audiotech.com
- Enter the license key from step 3, the serial number of the product (included in your license card) and the distributor number (*).
- Execute NEO Control and enter the key generated on step 4.
Check the handbook about the licensing procedure here.
(*) LDA’s client ID or license provider number.
Datasheet, manual, certificates and other technical documents
Notice: echo_ald_crp is deprecated since version 2.2.0! Use echo_crp() instead. in /var/www/vhosts/lda-audiotech.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3573