The LDA BA-2250 amplifier is specially designed for professional installations where efficiency is a relevant factor. Thanks to its class D amplification technology and its switched-mode power supply achieves a power consumption efficiency of 85%, dissipating less heat and occupying only one height of a 19″ rack.
The BA-2250 has two 250 W rms channels protected against short circuit and overload. Thanks to its flexible design it allows both 100V high impedance and low impedance stereo 8 ohms public address systems. Each channel integrates a high-pass filter and an automatic standby for noise gate, whose operation can be activated from the rear panel.
- Highly efficient Class-D, 2-channel amplifier.
- 250W rms of amplification power per channel.
- 2 x 100 V / 8 Ω output lines.
- Balanced and unbalaced inputs.
- Independent gain control per channel.
- Short-circuit, overload and overheat protection.